Sunday 16 October 2011

Be Focus and always Stay with Your Life Bible

The time now is 20:05 NSW 16 Oct 2011, after having a call with my mum, I know that I have to made decision whether go or stay, if someone wants to be meant into your life, effort should be put. Otherwise, feeling like lonely all the time, so why not let it go? thanks mum.

what going on for these two days? I went to the Byron Yoga Centre for 1st yoga class of Pruna yoga, the only 2 students here...ha...cool, the teacher can pay attention to me all the time woo...the main difference between Pruna and general yoga is using pops all the time...but still hard for me...I have never thought that using pops is that difficult and tired!! wall....block...bluster.. blanket...chair...WALL is the one that I felt most tough for me...let me make you feel it when I am back la...

after yoga in the morning....I needed to wait CHECK IN of the party backpacker....NOMADS (personally not suggested if you are not a party guy/gal!!) lucky that the lock of the room was functional...otherwise, those drunk guys may rush into your room...OMG!! lucky me that I had a safe night...

this morning, I checked out ASAP cos I really wanted to leave this backpacker ASAP, I got up early and just head to Atlantic again, after a breakfast, I did the 1st time of beach running this morning, pretty cool!! you will not sweat a lot because of the wind...but you will feel how much you really worked out....the quad...calf.....feeling so great...as a yoga teacher, on top of yoga, strength is also another aspect that we need to take care with!!!

sun bath....coffee break....and then ewwww....shopping time...only for Hurlery stuffs but really happy....ha...I am not really a yogi ....I have so many ''attachment''....need need and need....after shopping...I did go t the supermarket...I could buy healthy food finally...because I will stay in the same place for a period of time.....so I can buy food but not only the instant one....happy happy!!

not much really worth of sharing these 2 days, just:
be meant into it: it's truth, why not face the problem? scared of what? if you really meant to be into my life, why not put effort? or even I have stepped out 1st, but still only got the escaping answer, be honest and sharing are all about relationship. Anyway, living in the reality is important, grounded but also reaching the ceiling....thanks mum to talk to me today!
If you wanna to come to Byron Bay and you are not partiholic, pls try not to pay Nomads if possible. you will regret as what I did.
beach running is really a good work out, let try if you have chance.

P.S If you find that you are not meant to his or her life any more, let it go, it's really painful, but it will be better than if you just hold it,...no honesty, no sharing and only escaping are the answers you are only having. It really meant to my life from my heart, but I don't know what can be the next step, only one party to face the problems is definitely not working at all...Again, shifting my heart and energy into the great ocean and my yoga life/career are what I can only do now. Be focus ....... ever expect too much from others, be treasuring whatever you are having and be thanksful are always my life bible (only have few sentences...haha.....)


with Loves
Gigi
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment