Friday 14 October 2011

Kayak in Lively Ocean

nothing I have really done yesterday, I went to a coffee shop near to Atlantic Guesthouse, it's pretty good and the skinny Mocha was smooth but not too sweet, it's mine. after a short coffee and breakfast break, I went to walk around for getting more familiar with the shops around, going to buy surfs stuff for my lovely friends in Hong Kong, more styles, colors bababa.....anyway, was burning money for them!! ha....cool I loved burning money for others!!

after a short lunch, I stepped on a anti-van "gotoseakayak", we had totally 14 heads there...kids, couples and singles like me...I did not know why I did not mind to travel and have fun by myself now...it's interesting...the Kayak tour was all about watching whales and dolphins..however, there should be heaps these days, we only watch dolphins (they were sleeping-not active at all but not as we thought they playing around)...for whales...they did not will to meet us at all....haha...you know what...we did not meet whales...heaps dolphins but a big shark (not diving one mates!!) it was what we saw in movie...fin out of the surface and swan around the kayaks....the guides said...put your feet back to kayak (cos we always dipping feet into water when we are waiting whales and dolphins)....some followers thought it was dolphin...the funny guide said ''no no, it's not dolphin, it's not dolphin.....it's not dolphin....dididididi...watch out your feet if they were still dipping in...) haha....really scared actually....very closed and the kayak I was on was light blue one...it's meant like the dummy of fish.....it's about 6fts long (2 meters) ...anyway, lucky that I was alive again...haha...

after the shark's experience, we had kayaks on shore....cos of the big waves on shore...we had to paddle hard otherwise we would be push to the side of cliffs....big waves but we did 2 perfect kayaks' surfs...fast and powerful....had lots of fun....ewwwwww....we were capped ...good capped....totally capped....ears...whatever....we had to jump on the kayak again and going straight to the shore...no choice..you cannot just stand cos the waves were approaching you one by one....if you only stand there....you would be rolled down to water again and again.....finally...we were on shore successfully...again...lucky that I was still alive...haha...

good capped right!? yeah...after we dismissed, I walked back to my place...you know what? there were whales in front of me ....what?? they don't come up when we were there but now...I could really see them!!! interesting~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~after I homed, hot shower 1st of cause....freezing....then had a good chat with my dorm mates who are from German...we had some wine (only 2 glasses because of yoga class tomorrow! hee...I always remember what I am doing!!) ..cheese....nuts....good chat with people from different places in the world...different value of life...but honestly who I met in backpacker / guesthouse were always with similar thinkings about values...anyway, good chat and good wine!

lengthen post aging...sorry about that....what I would like to share is:
shark: fear - it's so big that you cannot expect when it will approach you, but when it comes to you, stay yourself together with people (kayaks' platform), feeling like you are not alone, the fear will go itself...
capping: fail / low tide of your life - you have to stand up again, otherwise, you will be ticked down again and again....

hee...hope I have some more sharing for coming few days!!! take care all of you!! love you all!Hugzzzzz
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment