Saturday 22 October 2011

I treasured what I saw, felt and got chance to get involved

Today is the last day in Byron Bay....I WILL BE BACK...haha....
I do nothing sharing for last few days cos....busy for playing with my Mr Sunshine! Hey you go....what magic happens on me...?? ha...kidding....not many...

Nimbin is a place above 1.5hrs away from Byron...Since my dear Germany friend Pat was going to Nimbin, why I did not join if there was a company!! Nimbin...to me, was a TOO MUCH town for me, negative energy all around...after I came back to Byron Bay, my friends told me that Nimbin is always a town for crimals who were released but still living in their own world...wxxds...magic cookies (same family as Magic Mushroom in Holland) were easily to buy in Nimbin...no kids in Nimbin....slogans of shops there are usually as ''who cares what you do....what you wear...when you start working....'', to be simple, they are living in their own world.. my friends said...teens there start having special herbs may be since 8 years old....what the?? and it's a ghost town when the sun goes...because crazy people all come out for...

After leaving Nimbin...we were heading back to Byron bay and stopped by somewhere for having a meat - dishes BBQ...though Nimbin will not be a town that I will go again, I am still happy that I had joined the tour! on the way, it's not ocean now....green field...cows....tall trees....waterfall....it's another amazing view...no matter how's Nimbin not a place for me....I love the natural screens all ways along in Australia!!!

about my feeling after the Nimbin tour....haha...
1) cold because of raining on the day
2) meet more friends...Switzerland, Holland, German, Scotland...quite interesting group...
3) good so called free BBQ...all meat so I can just have a sausage...plus breads...I can say I am vegetarian now...meat is always not in the kitchen and on my dish...
3) feel bit sad about people living in Nimbin...
4) so negative that I will not go again...haha..

P.S though Nimbin is definitely not a place for me, I treasured what I saw, felt and got chance to get involved. Chances are not a must with your life, that is what's always in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment