Sunday 23 October 2011

Thanks Blue Bottles!!

Bikram Yoga Byron Bay is one of the place I usually go to!! it's far away from Atlantic actually, about 25-30mins walk..., but it's good, because I had found a way on the beach to there!

it was a sunny day and many people rushed into Byron bay because of the surf festival on 22 Oct...(but I don't find any surf demonstration on beaches....sign...). Because of Mr sunshine again, I went out earlier and planned to have a slow walk to Belongil and sun bath there before the yoga class! on the way, I had found many things funny...people naked on the beaches....you can say....so hot? or...I may say, sometimes, they were not ''healthy'' at all....anyway, ha...if there is chance, just come to Australia and you will know it!

Because I was living near to the Byron main beach, I seldom walked towards to Belongil beach, I found a spot that were like rocks' mountain...and I stood there for a while and felt so great that because no people around...after few mins I met a guy there, it's normal, we started chatting....it's funny that people here easily to share their stories to you, though I will never know if the stories are true, pls think more about your question....even for people you thought you knew well, what the stories they shared were not true too!! So why I don't just treasure people I met whom sharing experience with me!? The most important thing is we share true stories to others!!  His name is Glen, thanks for sharing and hugzzzz and goodbye kisses...ha...I knew more about surfing....sharks...whales...dolphins....dogs...ionization of water and alcohol...and thanks for reminding me that not all Australian are nice, some of them are bad...(may be you are now thinking that he is bad too!)...anyway, for me, whom I met are all good till now...they are nice and happy....

let back to Blue Bottles...which I found on the way back to home....they were kind of Jelly fish...of course I did not know...I just found that they are beautiful and I made a beautiful shoot under the sun......I really wanted to touch them when I found them in the 1st sight! haha...lucky that I did not....otherwise, it burnt me...but you know what? just only because of this photo, 4 friends had a very funny conversation on Facebook..ha....good!! thanks Blue bottles...and Lindy, Kylie, Rachael and Big dad, I am lucky that I have you all in Australia, you all were with me to come over the tough time in Australia!! love you all!

Sharing...
1) don't think people are bad in the 1st place...listen 1st and open the heart...treat yourself better...less worries...less fears....you will be more easy and happier...of course, I am not saying that you still need to trust people whom you knew they were doing bad things....don't be silly!!
2) don't touch organism you did not know....haha....I will remind myself more....I always touch.....then hurt...don't as a shadow of me ohh!!!
3) Thanks Glen, thanks for chatting with me for long time...as we said...we will meet again when I come to Australia again!! if we don't speak out, people around will do the same too! if we try to let ourselves go, we will usually find somethings that we did not know before....

P.S Stanley, Andy and Lindy, we are now all friends haha...no matter where we are, at least we are trying to stick together...I think you all treasure it...don't just saying...let meet up in Australia or Hong Kong and have a talk about Blue bottle again!!...I don't want to let things go, treasuring....I always say that...I may die tomorrow...haha...

Hugzz
Gigi and having a wine now...


No comments:

Post a Comment