Thursday 13 October 2011

With grace

Today is the 1st day I start writing my blog, I am now in Byron Bay by myself, not with Kylie / Fi / Kelly....but feeling very good....

I walked to the east coast suggested by the lady at Atlantic, there is a very good coffee shop ''Byron Bay Coffee", haha...honestly, it's too far away from the ocean, I came here just because I am tourist who is assumed to have a footprint at where suggested by local friends around!! Anyway, it's a good walk and thanks for the time giving me to be claim and look into those small lives living in the green yard!

After the beautiful morning walk, I pick lying down on the beach instead of going to the yoga studio ...because....the sun was hot and I know that I still can practice even I were lying down (Savasana)!! I made a big step into the FREEZING and COLD water...dun forget that here is Australia, big waves approaching to ........all the time........scared at the beginning, you know what? I am so short that the waves were easily to swallow me totally! at the same contour, for those Aussies...they were easily to stand but me.....come on why I am that short?? Anyway, I started asking myself not be scared and just let myself in grace with the waves...so truth that I felt less scared because I were not against to the natural force!! haha....like wake boarding mates! no against...be with them...you will find things become easy and not a big deal!!! haha...so lucky that I were still alive...I will try again tommorrow if no raining...

I also had a sun bath there...and started re-writing 10 things (problems/bad behavior/egos/habits/excuses bababa) that I hidden them in my life...haha....difficult to write all down (cos you always tell yourself I DUN HAVE ANYTHING WRONG/BAD)....cool I did it finally...so bad I am...I am not beautiful at all from inside out..., I am working hard on breaking things through and will become more beautiful wooo! time till noon, those ''hippies'' and ''noisy'' teens start stepping on the beach....Gigi, it's time to go, the natural music was hidden by those ''disco-like music''. Then I walked back to Atlantic...on the way through...I stopped by a shop for ''massage'', I just wanna to have one...no reason...I were not tired at all actually...but finally, I did not have massage but a treatment called ''theta healing'', it's so powerful that I still cannot easily describe now, and during the treatment, I had heard my voice ''so sad'' unconsciously and it was heard by people around you (in the shop), you really voiced out in that way, its sound like people are suffering from pain / sickness...if you were aside, you must think there is GHOST attaching on my body....my goddess...that ''sadness'' was kept a period of time...when I waked up, I felt like growing up and happy...the energy worker said because of the loss of my dad, I do feel very sad from inside...I love my mum but we have different value of life, however, I work for her...actually but not for myself....I have loves from men, the current situation was not the way I want...all above are against the life I want to live with...that's why I am so sad inside...she is Russian and living in Aussie, she should not know my stories definitely...anyway, what I was known is, I am trying to be in the life I want...then it's meaning of life...I will become more beautiful and happy...so good! you know what..? my dad...was not living in the life he wanted...so his body got sick......if you do not really believe, just have a look back a bit...happy people always be healthy because of happiness...their bodies love them too...ha...may be you will think I am saying something ''shit''......I am here just sharing what happened on me....

woo....too lengthen story....what I wanna to say is:
with grace in your life....waves...my voices...my feeling....don't be against of yourself...you are beautiful!! love yourself more!!!

P.S haha...people will find the difference when you are living in the way you want...people will approach to you even the strangers walking around...they look at you and stop till you to their end...and only say, you are beautiful and nice to meet you..my name is bababa....ha...so funny experience here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment