Wednesday 26 October 2011

Enjoy Time of Doing and Chatting Nothing

Finally, I got sick....ha...but will be fine after a good sleep tonight!

I am now staying in a motel near to Mermaid beach...haha...a place so quiet and inconvenient that I need to walk all the time, may be this is the reason why I finally got sick..walk sun bath walk sun bath...overheattt....but it's alright....I prefer not crowd and accommodation with silent nights!!

Mermaid beach is a beach near to the broad beach and Miami beach....not busy at all...because it's far away from the surfers....no tourist here but only families...doggies...and young couples...I really like sitting on the beach and looking to those kids and doggies playing around...they are simple and not scared the nature at all...ha...their laughters make things be more beautiful...their bodies covered with sands....and they always naked...I love it! I think I did naked when I was a baby....let ask mum about this when I am in Hong Kong!! I hope I did have a naked baby time....seem all babies should be naked at once in the public...ha...

be frankly, I do miss my friends a lot...they treat me so good that they squeeze time and drive to Byron Bay for meeting me up.....we did go to a beautiful dolphin beach and have a yoga class together, we did not do anything special, just chatting with nothing and sun burning haha....you know what? the conversation is so funny that we just keep saying like '' I love you more....you are gorgeous...you can do it....."...so positive we are! because I am with them for nearly 2 months...for now, I start feeling ''loss'' when I am leaving soon! anyway, I promise them I WILL BE BACK for no reason ha....I will ask them to let me move in and stay.......I can help to clean house...wash clothes....cook....spending money ....ha...it's really so fun that I cannot describe all here....Kylie's family...you all will be in my heart...I will never forget all of you....because especially Kylie, you were with me in the hardest time when I was not in my home town...no one knew how's unhappy I was during that period of time except you and your dad, really thanks so much!!

Kelly, you are also so good that I am glad to meet you! As I said, I will try to tell my stories to you (honestly, nothing very good stories for sharing now....cos all are pastssss)...but if you want to know, I am glad to share!! Pls remember to let me know about your schedule if you are planning to come to Hong Kong, I will take leave to be with you and I need to ensure that I am in Hong Kong...it will be too funny if I am in Australia while you are going to Hong Kong...so pls let me know...!!! Besides, I love you wearing the dress I gave you, you look so so so beautiful!

Sharing...
1) enjoy time of doing and chatting nothing, you will find that how easy of the life is....simple life can make things be beautiful and happy...when you go easily...you will be happy more easily....like those kids....and my conversation with my friends....saying nothing all the time..
2) friends are...who care you and whom you care!! For every relationship, I think all are interactive...otherwise, it's not relationship...
3) don't walk too long under the sun...you will be like me...overheat and dehydrated....

P.S easy life makes you happy easily....I will keep it in my mind even after I have been to Hong Kong! I am sure that I will swim in a pool of works but I will keep it easy...Happy happy....


Hugzzzz
Gigi
very tired today cos of medication
xxxxxx 






No comments:

Post a Comment